• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

basket case series III with rotisserie and half a seres V for spares.

the ghoul

Donation Time
Back up for sale warren MI $1700 OBO
More than that in new parts included.
Notable new parts: 3 MTR patch panels, full wire harness, dash pad; rebuilt servo, master, clutch master and slave and many many more!

Lots of good original parts; Convertible top from series V in good usable condition, two sets of seats *black series V seats are in good usable condition, series III seats will need foam and covers*, rubber heater drip pans, headlight bezels, both engines, transmissions, and rear ends seem to be good, two radiators, two crack free windshields *both have wiper marks however* ect..

In my quick estimation I would conservatively say that you have at least 85% of what you would need parts wise to put one good car together (minor wear items and body patch panels would be the majority of missing items)
Here is the project log where everything I have done is documented along with lots of pictures!
http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8915

Pictures and descriptions may be confusing but here is the long and short of it. I picked up a white series III as a restoration project the floors were so far gone I picked up the blue series V cut everything all apart, built a rotisserie mounted the series V shell to it, used what I could from the series III shell and got rid of the scrap series III shell and all the series V body panels. Have clean titles and vins for both cars so buyer knows everything is on the up and up. Only other thing I got rid of off the series V is the dash, full engine, drive line, steering and suspensions as well as glass, interior, good condition convertible top radiator ect. have been kept from the series V and goes in the sale.
All the usable original components on the series III were kept.
The infamous turned dash goes along with it.

I am way too deep into two project cars right now and this project has been off and on for the last 6years without any major progress. Its time to free up some space and move this along to some one that has motivation, and welding skills that will put her back together or just part it out and make a profit. I really don’t have the time or energy to do any of this myself.

feel free to call or text me with questions. Im usually free any time between 8am and 8pm eastern standard. (Sorry, i don’t log on often or check my email on the regular so call or text is best)
(586)604-3923
fell free to shoot me offers worst I can say is no.
and again I honestly don’t want to scrap allot of stuff or be stuck with a bunch of random parts so I am not really interested in parting it out.
-Kevin

the ghoul

Donation Time
Might put it in the for sale section.

This is the "X wanted" section.

yes you are totally right. I had multipul windows oppen.
very sorry

I cant seem to find a way to move it so if a moderator can do that for me or close this thread id appreciate it.