• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Back space Panasport 16x7?

Ash

Donation Time
Hi, does anyone out there know the back space measurement for Panasport 16x7 for a Tiger?
Cheers!

Dan Moore

Donation Time
I bought a set of Panasports this summer 16x7 25 mm front 15 mm back but 10 on the back would work better a least on my car but on front had to clear porsche brakes

Dan

Dan Moore

Donation Time
Hi Robin
I would like to take credit for this idea but it was a nice gentaleman from this fourm that gave me the needed info . His Name is Brian Holm goes by tigre on the forum he has pictures on His web site and was very helpful (and patient)
with the conversion Thanks again Brian !!!!
If You still want pics I can try to load some (wiyh help from my kids )

Dan

bluoval

Donation Time
panasport

Panasport has a file or did have a file on the 16 in with proper back space.for theTtiger. But will not take direct orders, I orderd mine thru Dale at dales resto, He also has the proper backspace requirements. good luck Earl bluoval

Tiger

Donation Time
I have these on my car and bought them from Dale. The backspace is 25mm in the front and 15mm in the rear. Beautiful fit.

bluoval

Donation Time
backspace

Ash you will need let them know about the rear disc brakes if you have them or not.. good luck Earl bluoval