• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

B9100106 for sale

fireboltgirl

Donation Time
This early Series II was listed in Hemmings and close enough to my office in Baltimore, MD that I thought I would take a look. The car has backyard quality paint with some bubbling in the rockers, but is far from a rust bucket and not a bad candidate for restoration. It was parked so close to the car next to it that I couldn't open the door far enough to look at the floors or get close enough to look underneath. The handle is missing from the trunk and I couldn't get it open to check the floor. The head is rebuilt and bagged, the owner has and extra head, carbs and a few misc mechanical parts. It's a carnival red car with a correct factory hard top, correct seats, and appears to be fairly complete. I have a few pics, but they are too large to upload. Email kimb@harborduvall.com and I will send them to you. The car is in an old, dirty garage with a Spitfire, 1920-30 Ford and a Jenson Healey. All are for sale. The owner has it listed for $4,500 in Hemmings, but would probably take any offer. Hi number is 410-528-0349. I have no vested interest in the sale of this car, just thought someone might want to restore this very early Series II.

Kim
Series III
Tiger 2