• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Azure Blue GT Door Panel

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I know this is like looking for a needle in a haystack, but I have a friend that has an original Series IV Gt that has a beautiful interior, but unfortunately the left door panel was damaged my a mechanic. He wants to find an original in as good a shape as possible, so if anyone out there has one or knows of one, please let me know.

Many thanks!
Steve

John Boggis

Donation Time
Hi steve...I take it this is for Kenneths Car....Can you let me have his vehicle paint colour number off the spec plate... to make sure his car interior is Azure blue.
If it is Azure I maybe able to help.

Have you a picture of the damaged panel ?

John.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi John, Thanks for the response. I don't have the codes or a picture of the panel yet, but I'll press Kenneth for them.

That'll be great if we can find a panel for him!

Thanks again!
Steve

65beam

Donation Time
azure blue panels

i bought a complete interior from sunbeam specialties . you can buy the door panels separately.

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
The paint code is not going to assure you the interior color. Azure Blue was put in a couple of different colors, not to mention someone could have ordered it outside the standard Midnight Blue or Bal. Grey. Or even pulled an interior out of another car.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for the responses guys. Kenneths car is indeed Midnight Blue and he does have Azure Blue in his interior. His is an original car with all the original interior panels. It was in very nice shape until his experience with a ham fisted mechanic. He would like to find an original panel so he can keep the patina of his original car.

Thanks again fro any and all help!
Cheers!
Steve