• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Axle

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
Joel, I think Dan is thinking of the Tiger guys that use the S10 tailhousing. The rare Chevette and semi-rare Astro van have a more forward shifter also. Halfway between the Mustang and S10. Maybe the short tailshaft was the 2000-2005 Mustang V6.
I used anS10 tail housing on the Camero box I used in the Tiger, all the others I just moved the Gearbox back and notched the hoop then use the Trans Dapt billet shifter which can be reversed, I know all about those tail housings finding one is the key, generally I just go my own way. Oh and I used an S10 box in my first Tiger as is just made an adaptor plate on the lathe.

Last edited: