• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Are you planning to attend Invasion XI?

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Registration for Invasion XI in Winona, MN over Labor Day weekend is slow.

Is this normal?

To date: 12 Registrants and 8 Sunbeams

If you plan to attend and are not able to register at this time send me an email at palmjeld@yahoo.com so we can make appropriate arrangements. Thanks.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
It seems in the past(the little i know) folks sign on later rather than sooner

See you there !

Tom j

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Big Crowd!

Chill, seems when I hosted it in Oklahoma back in 06 we only had 7 alpines total show up, yes it is normal for folks to wait till the last month to make a decision and register...

Donna
:D
PS to far for us were NO shows again this year!

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Donna, Aren't you guys moving to Florida? If so hurry up so you can host an invasion down there.
Tom j

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
I due time my friends...

That is correct Tom and we could have the invasion in late February while the Northern folks are shoveling the snow off the drive, yea that sounds good.

Donna
:D

jack Bacon

Donation Time
We have now added a one day registration option with fee of $25 for those people who can only come for one day.

Hope to see you there!

Jack

moonracer

Donation Time
I plan to attend. Not sure if one or two will be there. My wife has worked with the National SAAB Owners Convention for the last 5 years. Late registration is one of the things they have to work around every year. Everyone seems to procrastinate even me who should know better.