• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

anyone know this conversion?

jimfai

Donation Time
1961 series 2, v6 conversion, gold in color with slotted mags and tan rag top, was supposedly from Alabama? i have a picture but cant seem to upload it?

alpineclive

Diamond Level Sponsor
Jim

it would be too coincidental for it to be this German ebay item (140723547084) that ended on March 25th ....!

Best regards
Clive

jimfai

Donation Time
clive, it is the car. i have an agreement to purchase it from the seller. he claims it came from AL as i stated. i was hoping someone here knew about it?

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
jimfai,

I have a vague recollection that Ed Esslinger (member name = coolcat) owned that car at one time. He lives (or used to) in Ozark, Alabama, so ....

He has not posted in a while, but the members list information shows that he logged in a couple of months ago. It might be worth an e-mail or PM to him.