• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Anybody know what this piece is called?

crs

Gold Level Sponsor
It should be discussed in the original user manual that came with the car.
If you do not get an answer, I can look in mine tomorrow when I visit my Alpine at my mechanics garage. I still have that little book and the original Shop Manual.;)

alpine_64

Donation Time
Mint,

if you are referring to the large rear metal soft top cover panel (or door) they will be available from a wrecked car.. what you also need to know is that there are several types.

Your car is a SII car i believe from other posts. The SI/Ii use a different shaped panel than the later cars, and also different hinges.. so you need an early style.

Also the SI and SII are different in detail. The SI didn't have pull cord released clips for the rear panel. The SII was an improved system. I would suggest contacting Eric G (65sunbeam) or Al Mason (agmason) as they are likely to have the correct panel for you.

agmason54

Donation Time
soft top storage door

Minty
Whatever its called I have complete sets for Sl and Sll plus every other part you cam dtaw an arrow to..callme or dont.
Later
Al
Thanks for the plug MK
330 424 0236