• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alternator adjustment tang

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
I'll be selling these new adjusters that fit the series V and they might be useful for generator equipped Alpines too.
This is a prototype for Dale Baker's Alpine that I have worked on.
tang.jpg

Here's a pic of his car (the yellow wheels will be gone in the spring)
dale2.jpg

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
That's a fine looking car, even with the yellow wheels.. Put my name on the list for one adjuster. Thanks !

Tom j

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
I purchased a $2,000 press brake & some tooling to fabricate parts that we all need (but can't buy), like this tang.
I placed the bends too close to the engine mounting bolt on this prototype. The bend will be moved away from the bolt more to give more room for a wrench.
I will be getting quanity quotes to have them laser cut out, then I bend them.
Jan

tfctpa

Donation Time
I purchased a $2,000 press brake & some tooling to fabricate parts that we all need (but can't buy), like this tang.
I placed the bends too close to the engine mounting bolt on this prototype. The bend will be moved away from the bolt more to give more room for a wrench.
I will be getting quanity quotes to have them laser cut out, then I bend them.
Jan

Wow! Now just add a water jet and a CNC and you can build all the parts we need. Those look realy nice.