• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine with auto trans wanted

Sunbeamjim

Donation Time
Looking for an Alpine with an automatic trans. Would prefer one with a solid body and in good working order.
Thanks,
Jim

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Two weeks ago I could have helped you. I just sold my '65 Series IV automatic. While there are not a lot of the automatics that have survived - I guess there were not many to begin with - there are still a few around in working order. I had mine fitted with a 1725 engine and it performed very well. Good luck in your search.

AlpineKidz

Donation Time
Give me a call, I"m in central California 661*333*5910, have series 3GT with 1725 and air cond.auto trans, can send pics. Richard

SouthTXAlpine

Donation Time
Sunbeam with Auto Trans

Hi, there is a nice looking 64(?) with and automatic transmission on Craig's list in the San Antonio TX area. Owner has tried to sell this for a couple years ($2900) with no takers so far, he's either not open to less or hasn't had any interest. Looks pretty good in the pictures, body appears solid with little to no rust. Brett