• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine & Tiger Parts Wanted

Tosborn

Donation Time
Did you find the wheels, hub caps and trim rings? I live in Cincinnati, so shipping wheels would be costly, but the hubcaps and trim rings should be reasonable.
Yes, all steel wheel related items have been sourced. Thanks though

Tosborn

Donation Time
I’m south of Olympia and have some bumpers that need attention. Straightening and rechrome. If you can’t find better, let me know. Also overriders.
have a bunch of items left over from the 66 project.

is the PTC meet open or members only? Used to be a member but their meets were way too far north. Also my car was still in Phoenix…. Great group of owners.
Thanks, but I’m looking a straight rear bumper with original chrome for a patina project. One will show up eventually!

RootesRooter

Donation Time
I’m south of Olympia and have some bumpers that need attention. Straightening and rechrome. If you can’t find better, let me know. Also overriders.
have a bunch of items left over from the 66 project.

is the PTC meet open or members only? Used to be a member but their meets were way too far north. Also my car was still in Phoenix…. Great group of owners.

Nick, Pacific Tiger Club has been holding a Sunbeam parts swap meet each April the last few years in Hansville, WA, west of Seattle. A much easier trip from Olympia. A repeat is planned for April 2024 but we haven't set a final date yet. You and all Sunbeam/Hillman enthusiasts are more than welcome!

Dick Sanders
Kent, WA

Last edited:

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
my listing....there are some bumpers,,..............https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/pts/d/jupiter-sunbeam-alpine-body-parts/7692391821.html

Tosborn

Donation Time
Thanks everyone, I have found everything on the list except for an undamaged original LH door panel top trim piece. May have to go reproduction there, but will keep searching.