• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine sv door aperture

royal scot

Donation Time
Was wondering if any one has a measurement of the door apertures from two fixed points,my sills need replacing and the doors are tight against the strikers so was just wanting to see if anyone has actually took measurements to give me a ballpark figure.

Thanks in advance willie

racerguy99

Donation Time
When I redid mine (BADLY rusted Series II), I jacked up the center/middle of the car to take the sag out, leaving the doors in place. I then cut out and completely remade the outer sections of the "X" frames and then the drivers (left) side rocker box assembly, and then 2 of the 3 assembly panels on the right side. MAJOR(!) fab work, but is is stronger now than when it was new.

Last edited: