• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine Series IV Tool Kit for sale

Redcat15

Donation Time
I pulled the ebay because I suddenly realized the 3/8 - 5/16 spanner was nowhere to be found. It was not in the tools my dad had, but I remember having one. That is the spanner used most and kept in the glove box. I'm a pack rat by nature and would never have thrown it away. I've searched every drawer I keep stuff..twice.

I am going to take new photos showing exactly what I'll sell. I didn't, and won't, list it as "complete"; but I will list each spanner. Then I'll start a new sale. Sooner of later I'll find the little spanner and will mail it to the buyer

This ebay thing is danged hard.

Redcat15

Donation Time
Turns out there is an article on tools as part of this page. I was wrong. The spanner I was thinking of was the 7/16 - 1/2. My dad was an aviator for 40 years. He knew what was in HIS tool kit. I should have known better. Thank you to everyone for your comments. I miss living in California in 1990 when I could rally with other Alpines. Alpine people, the ones I know, are nice.

65beam

Donation Time
kit

This is why we pay too much for insurance.

Paul,
There are two necessary evils in this world. Insurance companies and attorneys. As far as insurance goes, Hagerty isn't bad. We have five of the beams insured with them. We have Hagerty Plus which gives us towing up to 250 miles along with road service for all of our cars. Not just the Beams. They also will tow my tow vehicles and trailers together up to that distance. Throw in the rider for parts and I pay $956.00 per year for everything. I consider that pretty cheap !

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I pulled the ebay because I suddenly realized the 3/8 - 5/16 spanner was nowhere to be found. It was not in the tools my dad had, but I remember having one. That is the spanner used most and kept in the glove box. I'm a pack rat by nature and would never have thrown it away. I've searched every drawer I keep stuff..twice.

I am going to take new photos showing exactly what I'll sell. I didn't, and won't, list it as "complete"; but I will list each spanner. Then I'll start a new sale. Sooner of later I'll find the little spanner and will mail it to the buyer

This ebay thing is danged hard.

That spammer is not part of the Alpine kit.