• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine Series II Soft Top

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Can anyone tell me if there is a soft top brand that makes a replacement soft top that actually fits? Before I buy a soft top for my Series II, I'd like to hear from someone that has replaced their Series II soft top with one that fits perfectly. Any input on the subject will be very much appreciated. Or if this subject has been covered before, a link to the comments would be great.

Rick

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
A query for "soft top" using the search box (at the top of this page) returned 173 potentially related posts.

Last edited:

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks Barry. I already tried that and although there were lots of discussions on soft tops, none were recommendations for a maker that sold perfect fit tops for a Series II Alpine. The Series II is unique because it uses cantrails, which I think, makes fit a little more difficult.

Rick

alpine_64

Donation Time
Rick.. The robbins top fits fine... However the real issue is the time getting the fit correct adjusting between the tension window positioning and screen and then not getting ripples in the rear 3/4

On an sii id start by pinning the top at the b post fit Where the window slots into the flaps in the top and work forward and back from that to ensure widows fit into the top and the cantrail sits right