• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine Parts List is back!

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
FYI, I have restored the Alpine Parts List in the Tech Data section. Not sure if anyone realized it was broken (had to do with interaction with the Invasion website which I took offline because it has a link to some malware). Anyway it's back, sorry it took so long.

In fact, I uploaded an improved "searchable" version supplied by forum member SRQJeff, thanks Jeff.

http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/downloads/Alpine parts manual SI-SV searchable.pdf

Bill Tubbs

Donation Time
Great! I just discovered that my SV was built the week after I graduated from high school. Geez, I'm old! :D

dmich2

Donation Time
Shouldn't there be a YX04 page??? I've looked for the hinges and they're not there. Does anyone have a copy of YX04?

Dennis