• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine Parts for sale

Greg Ross

Donation Time
I have a lot of Alpine parts for sale including a complete Series 5 ( 1725 engine ) that was parked 20 years ago in good running condition.

Please see list below

Michelin Tires ( 4 - brand new ) 13 inch for Alpine - $200.00 neg.
Trunk Lid - perfect condition - needs paint - $75.00
Complete Windshield frame with good glass and chrome - $150.00
2 gas tanks - $25.00 each
Transmission - shifts as it should $150.00
Pair of Seats ( black )- good condition but drivers seat has torn seam - $50.00 each
Radiator - needs to be tested - $25.00
Rear axle complete with drive shaft - $100.00

I have many other parts so if there is something you are looking for just ask.

Thanks for looking
Greg

joefinetti

Donation Time
seats!

Hey Greg,
I'm looking for a set of seats for my 65 Mk1. Do you have the correct ones?

If so, give me a call - 818-317-3181

Thanks,
Joe

alpinelover

Donation Time
Hey Greg Iam in the Montreal area and looking for a Windshield frame and some info on the rear axle .Any idea what the gearing is?
You can call me at 514-594-0116 or post replay here
Thanks
Alan

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
passenger side doorframe dovetail

Do you have a passenger-side doorframe chrome dovetail available? thanks, Kevin

laegeman

Donation Time
Parts needed

Hello, am looking for right front turn signal, complete please. Also an in really good condition ignition switch, with keyes. These items would be for a 1966 SV. Thanks

fireboltgirl

Donation Time
I have a number of soft top frames. If you can tell me how to tell which one would be for a series 3, I might be able to help. Kim

Frozen North

Donation Time
Soft top frame

Thanks but As I've never seen one I don't know how to identify one.
I think I may have found one...
Thanks again.

mikephillips

Donation Time
The basic frame for the series 3-V Alpine and the Tigers is the same. detail differences are that the Series 3 and IV and MK1 Tiger used tension cables for the top sides over the door windows so there's a small tube where the frame goes around the back/top of the window and a spring in the vertical member behind the window. These are for the cable which hooks to the front bow, runs through the outer edge of the top and down behind the window, tensioned by the spring when erected. The series V and later tigers did away with this and went to velcro strips on the arms over the door windows.