• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine Mark V Parts For Sale

BritishBob

Donation Time
I have a number of parts cluttering up my garage that I would prefer not to have to move again. They came with a 1966 Alpine V and are presumed to be for same. Although I would like to get something for them it is just as important that they go to someone who needs them - so tell me your story!!
There is a dismantled engine, a gearbox in one lump, new and used clutch, new and used brake shoes, used started, alternator, new toneau cover (still in box), sundry other smaller items. I would like to get rid of them in one job lot and have the buyer collect. I live in Rincon GA and can be contacted at bobstanton42@yahoo.com.
I have pictures I can send and will check any engine numbers etc.

jessieherrera

Donation Time
Series 5 lamps

Hello,
Would you have or do you know where I can get series 5 front turn signal assemblies? I have a 67 Alpine. Thanks