• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine Instrument Gauges

blownhorse

Donation Time
I have five factory Alpine gauges; tach, speedo, oil, fuel, and vacuum. Removed from several different Series cars. All have mounting brackets in place. If interested, please contact me for additional info and/or photos.

Asking $50 for all, plus shipping.

blownhorse@msn.com, 316-796-0198, or PM here. Thanks, Jim

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm pretty sure a vacuum meter was never offered by Rootes for the Alpine.

However, Smith's did offer three different styles of vacuum gauges and vacuum/pressure gauges, and they would fit a standard Smiths/Jaeger 52mm gauge hole. So a Smith's vacuum or vac/pressure gauge could fit, for example, where the optional ammeter was fitted, and such a gauge would appear to be 'stock', particularly if 'tweaked' by painting the needle orange.