• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine by default

C

carguy

I just purchased a MK 1V that had an appointment with the crusher. A friend of mine that knows I'm into Italian, English (in spite of Lucas), and Swedish
rides got ahold of me before the iron came down on her. There's no title and
she is just a tub. No doors, bonnet, boot cover, seats. The dash has all the gauges, the steering wheel is intact, there are two sets of bumpers-one with the overriders. The grill is complete and the wire wheels have nice knowoffs.
I am just finishing up a custom Volvo 1800 ES and have sold my BMW 633csi to finance my next project, a 71' Triumph Stag. I could not stand by and let the Alpine die, but I won't be able to do anything with her. The body is in fair
shape, some rust on the lower quater panels. I paid $ 150.00 to save her and
have about fifty bucks into moving her to the house. So Alpineites it is up to
you. I don't want her just weathering away. How about a club project car? :^)
Cheers,

Pete

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
If I was still in Reno, I'd do it, and then take you to that good Basque dinner place to say thanks for the rescue.

BLISTIC

Donation Time
I just purchased a MK 1V that had an appointment with the crusher. A friend of mine that knows I'm into Italian, English (in spite of Lucas), and Swedish
rides got ahold of me before the iron came down on her. There's no title and
she is just a tub. No doors, bonnet, boot cover, seats. The dash has all the gauges, the steering wheel is intact, there are two sets of bumpers-one with the overriders. The grill is complete and the wire wheels have nice knowoffs.
I am just finishing up a custom Volvo 1800 ES and have sold my BMW 633csi to finance my next project, a 71' Triumph Stag. I could not stand by and let the Alpine die, but I won't be able to do anything with her. The body is in fair
shape, some rust on the lower quater panels. I paid $ 150.00 to save her and
have about fifty bucks into moving her to the house. So Alpineites it is up to
you. I don't want her just weathering away. How about a club project car? :^)
Cheers,

Pete

I picked up one just the same. Why not just build it.
By chance can you post a pic of it?
I might be interested in another one. Make one suttle and fast while making the other a atmospheric changing road beast.

Pete