• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alignment shop in So Cal

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
Great news (for me that is) I finally got my Alpine V-6 running with brakes installed. Took it out for a cruise, getting muffler tomorrow, and thinking about how wonky it drives. Can anyone recommend an alignment shop in So Cal, preferably close to Garden Grove area?

Thanks!

- Garet (year 8 of the 4 year project)

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Garet, How about some PIC's of your V6? We would all like to see you & the V6. i'M SURE THE SMILE IS HUGE;)

DanR

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks guys, I had it on the road for 7 wonderful miles before the rear end started kicking like a mule on the drivers side. Now I need to find time to replace the rear. Fortunately someone is letting me borrow a later series rear, I just need to make some adjustments to go in my SII. And I wil post some pics soon as well :). Thanks all!

Jay Laifman

Donation Time
One of the best alignment shops in So Cal is Johnson's Alignment in Torrance. It's always on the top of the list for the Porsche guys.