• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Access to articles?

Rsgwynn1

Silver Level Sponsor
I get an "Access Denied" message when I click on the Articles tab. I know I paid dues this year. What's up?

Sam

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
:confused:I, also get an access denied for the Image Gallery, Alpine Data, and the Members tabs. The only acess I have is the Forum & the Home tab. What's the deal???:eek:

RootesRich

Donation Time
Areas of the website are being updated.

Also, everyone one has full access to all areas of the website now regardless of donating or not. There are no longer any password protected areas of the site.

65beam

Donation Time
access denied

some one should tell everyone that there are changes being made so members don't go nuts trying to figure out what is happening . i thought i made you guys mad and i got shut off .

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Well... no one has been shut off... I must have dorked things up when I was creating the donation user groups. Should not be a problem to fix, just need to stick my nose into is after dinner tonight and see what I did. I'll figure it out.

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Ok... you guys should be working now. I forgot to set a number of PM's for the new user groups, so it wasn't letting anyone use Private Messages. I also forgot to create matching usergroups at the CMS console to match the new forum donation groups. That's why no one could access the main site links. Please let me know if there are amy more problems.