• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

$99.95 United 40 Sale - Please help me clean my garage and keep wife happy.

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
All of the following are the same price - $99.95. I will deliver these parts to United 40 or local pick up in Orland Park, IL.
I WILL NOT SHIP THESE PARTS AT THESE PRICES. Parts must be prepaid.
Round and square corner hoods (bonnets)
Round and square corner doors
All syncro transmissions
3.89 differentials
Series I-II window glass and frame.
Series III-V window glass and frame.
1600 heads or cranks
1725 block
Toyota W-56 5-speed transmission
Pair of Series III-V gas tanks
I can send pictures if you are interested in specific items. If there are any other big or heavy parts that you need please ask.
Tom (alpine1967 on e-bay)

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Hmmm I was thinking about driver car out that way ending in VA. The Toyota transmission struck a brain cell ...

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
3.89 differentials
I was out beating the bushes for a buyer onyour differentils. Didn't find one until an hour or so ago

Takes time for things to transpire. Sunbeam Parts are most always needed, just finding the right time and buyer.