• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

mikephillips

Donation Time
The reality is that most professional politicians are not above spinning information to match what they feel or want the end result to look like. And I'm including both sides in that. And to most folks what constitutes a lie can depend on what your overall views are. I'm not willing to say who might have been lying as opposed to seeing what they wanted to see in the evidence, that's not really relevent to Sunbeams. But I do think there's enough blame over the years, going back much further than just Dubya's presidency, for both sides to have more than enough.

As for Mt Rushmore, they didn't try for Bush but there was an attempt to replace one of the current heads with Reagan about 10 years ago. Didn't seem to go very far.