• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

8 cheap corvettes for sale, bring own crane

65beam

Donation Time
crane

we were there a few months ago and there was a lot of nice cars in that room. they may have cleared everything out of the museum by now. there is also a dealer across the street that has a large number of classics and muscle cars for sale. he may be concerned also. you wonder what the value was of the damaged cars.

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
You say "damaged cars". That implies that they'll be able to get them out of the sinkhole. I don't think that's a sure thing. That hole looks huge and I'm sure it's pretty unstable. To pull the cars out they'll need to get a crane in there and get some guys to risk their lives and go in and hook the cars.

Tom

Gitnrusty

Donation Time
I'm not a big fan of Corvettes (my ex wife drives one) but I hate to see anything of historic value and interest destroyed. I hope they can all be rescued and restored.

mikephillips

Donation Time
According to the local paper they plan on recovering them all from the hole to restore as needed. Then fill in the hole and fix the building.