• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

67 alpine redo

67beaner

Donation Time
I have a 67 series V started to redo after it sat in garage for over 28 years
bought it in 68 lots of memories it is a Michigan car we user road salt in winter Thus RUST OUT anybody know of a CLEAN BODY my rolling gear & every is good would like any help anyone can give thank you Jim Sullivan

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have a rolling rust free Series III GT body, shell only, no hard top, no engine or tranny, no chrome. See advertise section. You will not find a nicer body than this one. Everything on yours will transfer over with the exception of dealing with your soft top, and that can also be done.

Paul

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Paul,
what are you asking for the Ser3?
Any paperwork go with it?

Bruce

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
"Everything on yours will transfer over with the exception of dealing with your soft top, and that can also be done".

Ummm .... that might be a bit oversimplifying the issue. His doors, hood and trunk lid will not fit without modifications (round/square corners). Right side fuel tank and filler will be an issue. Oil cooler. Grill. Top stowage area. Taillights. Marker lights. More.......

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Mark, the car is complete on sheet metal except hardtop, check out the pictures. I think you are working on a different project.

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Paul,
what are you asking for the Ser3?
Any paperwork go with it?

Bruce

Bruce, I'd like to get $1000, but I'm neg. Someone needing and entire front clip for an insurance claim, 1/2 this car is worth $2500, IMO. I just don't want to store it. Obviously, it's too good of a car to cut up, but I don't have any emotional attachment to it so out comes the flame if nobody wants it. Yes, I have all the paperwork if you wanted to keep it as a Series III. I was hoping there was a Series III owner out there needing a new body. Probably not the perfect mate to what you are doing, but if you don't have a body, what do you have?

I bought the car for the hardtop for my project. The car changed owners a couple times and much was lost, including seats, interior, etc. I have many parts in my inventory I could add to the car, but that would defeat me getting out of the deal for the reasons I bought it.

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Paul.....my bad!

I admit that I didn't look at pics and went with your "shell" description. In my mind a shell is more or less a tub that is missing all its ancillaries and bolt-ables.

That said, $1K is a good price for a virtually rust-free body.

Sorry 'bout dat.

Mark ..... v