• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

'64 hard top to '67 body.?

paul7

Donation Time
Hi,

just a quick question, I want to know if a '64 factory steel hard top will fit straight onto a '67 body, I'm thinking it will but just wanted to check it out here.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Hi,

just a quick question, I want to know if a '64 factory steel hard top will fit straight onto a '67 body, I'm thinking it will but just wanted to check it out here.

short answer yes..long anser there are very small detail differences .. smaller buttons on the windows on the sides and will miss the 2small brackets to clip your softtop cover to when the roof is folded..but thats easily sorted.

Also expect some adjustment to get everything trues up so the side windows seat nicely into the top and the screen to top seal are tight and flush.