• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

63 Series III

Eskles

Donation Time
This is a head's up that I will be putting up my Alpine, aka Reginald Elston Mutterwald III, for sale. I prefer to sell as a package, as I have many extra parts. It will take a few days to come up with a complete list, but the short list is as follows: extra engine, extra transmission, extra rear end, several extra axles, two servo boosters (one never used). Reggie never received a full on restoration, but was given a new coat of original color Autumn Gold, refinished wood dash, reupholstered seats, new carpet, new tires and rims, carbs were rebuilt, new brakes / hoses. Reggie made numerous trips to the Monterey Historicals and always brought me home.
Yes, in all honesty, there are the niggling problems (example, windshield wiper motor has a short and won't shut off, resulting in the wipers sitting in the trunk - utterly useless). I'm certainly no gearhead, so it will probably be a chore getting a full list of parts. Any suggestions from the knowledgeable Alpine folks would be humbly appreciated. Thanks. Eskles

Attachments

• 63 Alpine Series III.jpg
    63 Alpine Series III.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 145

Eskles

Donation Time
The engine is strong, does not smoke. Yes, there is an overdrive but it has no solenoid or relay switch. It looks like it was installed by a previous owner but never completely hooked up.

Eskles

Donation Time
For complete sale with all extras, I was asking $12K. Haven't yet considered selling separately, so haven't thought about a price.