• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

63 Series 3 Seats

ausrules

Donation Time
Well, I took the plunge and bought a 63 Series 3 - body is good, but no seats, interior panels. Original color was Moonstone, but seems to have been painted "white". Car drives but used a "bucket" for the seat. So now I need seat frames (one left, one right) - have the seat mounts, and seat bottoms but not seat backs. Will post pictures tonight.

mattdewalt

Donation Time
I have a set of complete seats (upholstery has a couple of small tears in it) , a set of bare frames, and 1 pair of bases that the seats set on if you are interested. They came with the S! I just bought and being new to the Sunbeam thing, I'm not sure what series they are out of.

ausrules

Donation Time
Mattdewalt - thanks, S3 to S5 (I think) seats have separate backs from the bottoms, unlike S1 and S2 seats - so you can tell whether you have early or later seats

ausrules

Donation Time
P. Scofield: Haha - backstory is I had a 1963 S2 (red w/black interior/top, and wire wheels) when I met my wife (will not reveal how long ago), and I have been looking for a while for a 63, so this is a keeper. Odometer shows 35k - when I take the head off the engine I will know whether to believe or not

ausrules

Donation Time
Pictures

Well, I took the plunge and bought a 63 Series 3 - body is good, but no seats, interior panels. Original color was Moonstone, but seems to have been painted "white". Car drives but used a "bucket" for the seat. So now I need seat frames (one left, one right) - have the seat mounts, and seat bottoms but not seat backs. Will post pictures tonight.

Here are the pics

Attachments

• S3 Front Close-up.jpg
    S3 Front Close-up.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 60
  • S3 Rear.jpg
    S3 Rear.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 49
  • S3 Left side.jpg
    S3 Left side.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 56

Buckeye64

Donation Time
I am located in Delran, NJ. Have a pair of SV seats, would have to be cleaned upped, new foam and reupholstered but all there. Been sitting in the garage and would like to see them used, can work out a deal.

joefinetti

Donation Time
seats

Hello,
I'm looking for a pair of seats for my 65 MK1. Do you still have the seats for sale, and are they the correct ones for my car?
Joe

joefinetti

Donation Time
seats again!

Well, according to SS, the series III & IV & MKI seats are the same. Please let me know if you have these seats. My number is 818-317-3181.

Thanks,
Joe

joefinetti

Donation Time
S Iii & Iv Seat Frames

I need a set of L & R series III or IV seats. Upholstery condition not important.
Joe
818-317-3181

joefinetti

Donation Time
seats

I have two L (drivers) seats - Series V & MK1A. Frames will also fit MKII, I believe. Upholstery is o.k. - not original, but similar. Diaphragms pretty good. I will sell or trade for series III or IV/MKI seats, L & R. Email joefinetti@hotmail.com

joefinetti

Donation Time
seats

I have a set of complete seats (upholstery has a couple of small tears in it) , a set of bare frames, and 1 pair of bases that the seats set on if you are interested. They came with the S! I just bought and being new to the Sunbeam thing, I'm not sure what series they are out of.

Hey Matt - do you have a set of seats for MKI?

Joe
joefinetti@hotmail.com
818-317-3181