• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

'60 Series 1 - after-market seats?

Gonzo

Donation Time
Can anyone recommend alternative seats for a 1960 Alpine? My driver's seat-back broke and needs to be replaced. I have seen several options in various places on the internet, but am unsure of what I'd get, if it would fit, etc.

I am looking for a bit more bottom padding than the stock seats and/or better design (feels like I am sitting on frame rails at the back edge of the seat). Something with an increased angle in the front-to-back angle of the seat bottom, to keep me positioned towards the back of the seat.

Mid-to-low height seat backs.

And I want to avoid getting something that sits too high, raising the center of gravity.

Appreciate your thoughts!

alpine_64

Donation Time
Later S3-V seats fit, cobra classic bucket seats fit and you can get runners in a kit, mazda miata (MX5) seats also work.