• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

58 ford grill

cuppy65

Donation Time
So this ford grill has been hanging on the wall for 20 plus years. God forgive me, I cut it up!
I think I found my alpine grill!
What do you all think?20190420_112529.jpg 20190420_112529.jpg 20190420_112529.jpg 20190420_112529.jpg

greenbean

Donation Time
Gives it an aggressive "shark" like look in my humble opinion. There are many puristists out there, but I kinda like it!!!

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Your front jack stands scare me. Please don't work under the car with those blocks.

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
Yeah, jack stands are a bit scary looking.
While I am kind of a purist myself, there's a lot of nice modified stuff out there.
I like the grill. I made one similar to that myself that I ran with for a while. Then switched it out for original once the "purist" mode kicked back in. Good luck with your project.

cuppy65

Donation Time
It does look unsafe but no worries. I can shake it as hard as I can and it does not move and I will not be under it!
I've always been a purist myself and I have a nice original grill. I was just foolin around this morning and cut this down and I really like the look. If I don't alter anything the next guy can easily put the original grill on.

65beam

Donation Time
We had this altered to fit our way. The wife termed it "shark teeth" before the alterations.110_0731.JPG

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Ditto the stands.

As far as the grille, I kind of like it. Gives me another idea though. Can you give me a outline trace actual size?

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
$_57987.JPG I like the look of the 58 grill myself! ... Have thought about a 58 ford hood scoop on a Alpine ... How 'bout this one that was advertised awhile back, might gag a purist ...