• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

536CNW at the Silverstone FISCAR Bentley Drivers Club meet Aug 2023

GlennB

Silver Level Sponsor
Just a quick snippet to show you all what normal British weather looks like from a driver perspective. The cornering may look painfully slow but water, oil and historic Dunlops mean one had to pussy-foot your way round. Rain is a great leveller, classified 19th out of 24 including some genuine passes. No accidents but several cars spun. I did one quick pirouette and carried on as if no-one else had noticed!

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Really nasty weather. Engine sounds great nevertheless.

P.S. Like the rear view through the HLM Tailgate window ;)

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Glenn, I request you all get the rain gods under control before I arrive for the Silverstone Classics in a couple weekends. Great to see you are getting out to so many events this year.