• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

4 Western "Mini Lite" style wheels & Tires

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I've had these wheels for quite a while . They were on my old Series IV for years and were recently ( Feb)
taken off my Series V as I just purchased new wheels and tires for that. These are in good shape and have
always been garaged since I've owned them. Tires are older, but not dry rotted and have decent tread. 2 Pirelli
Cinturados and 2 Falken Sinceras . Comes with lug nuts and locks, sorry no center caps.
Asking $350 plus shipping. (prefer local pickup) Can remove tires for shipping. Please either PM me
or email at: sunalp at yahoo dot com with interest or questions. Additional photos available upon request.IMG_0351.JPG IMG_0352.JPG

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
No, they're round. It's a combination of shadows and the fact that they're leaning against the wall.
Cheers!
Steve

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
157 views and no interest? What would it take to sell these? Please email with any and all reasonable offers.
Next step Ebay.
Cheers!
Steve

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
It's hard to sell 13"s I've put em here plenty and on Craigslist for months at a time. Not cheap to ship em either. I've gotten a set of wheels from U.K. and Hawaii $$$

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Yes they are. I have someone in Connecticut interested, but no sale quite yet.
Thanks!
Steve