• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

$30,000,000.00 Car

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
So that's where it got to.... I was wondering. Parked it out back a few years back and figured I'd get around to restoring it someday and.....

65beam

Donation Time
30 something car

we saw a one off car at pittsburgh with a name of HRG. the body looked like an old fiat topolino. i never did find out what motor they used.i took a lot of photos but i have never been able to post photos on this site. i'll put them on photobucket. it was unique!

alpine_64

Donation Time
we saw a one off car at pittsburgh with a name of HRG. the body looked like an old fiat topolino. i never did find out what motor they used.i took a lot of photos but i have never been able to post photos on this site. i'll put them on photobucket. it was unique!

When you say "one off" do you mean as in the only HRG of that type they made.. or you are implying that there was only 1 HRG... HRG's were a british sports/racing car from the 50's.. some of them are quite nice.. and all of them are worth big $

65beam

Donation Time
hrg

the owner was telling people it was the only one made so it must have been the only one of that body style. lots of people were stopping to look at it. i know nothing about HRG's so i did look it over for awhile.