• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2025 Sunbeam Tiger

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Nice tribute, but I gotta say it looks a heck of a lot like an Atom with a wee bit more of a body on it.

Rodewaryer

Donation Time
Needs more upright grille, needs centers of the wheels to be black (whole wheel needn't be black though), needs to be lighter red, needs clear plexi screen in front of driver. Would help if there were more similarities too but this 2025 design just doesn't resemble the original enough IMO.

Tullamore

Donation Time
Would help if there were more similarities too but this 2025 design just doesn't resemble the original enough IMO.

I agree, if I were the teacher I would want to see more characteristics from the old one other than no fenders and being painted red.