• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2024 Calendar

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Jeff for asking!
I have over 300 of them here at the house. I got the last of the items I need to have printed a few days before Christmas Day.
The special bonus item for the Diamond members are here, as well as the decals and magnets. Once UPS prints up my extra stuff I will start mailing the Diamond packets, then Platinum, Gold and then Silver. Yes this will take lots of time for this one man volunteer operation....thanks for being patient.
New Year's resolution as agreed by your club officers: The 2025 calendar will be printed up before next summer is over so I have LOTS of time to do everything and get in the mail long before next Christmas!!
Thanks to all who submitted photos-please send more in before we do the early printing next summer.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
PS-if you have moved this last year please send me your new address. All I have to go by is the address used on your PayPal receipt. Thank you!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
PS-if you have moved this last year please send me your new address. All I have to go by is the address used on your PayPal receipt. Thank you!
And also your "Check" you sent to the SAOCA TREASURER - Dan Richardson.

We used the address you provided there!

Never hurts to double check. Several mix ups last year for failing to provide us a change of address notice.... HAPPY NEW YEAR to all ..............

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
You guys always do a spectacular job of it each year and we all appreciate your time and dedication to the Club.
Thank You'
Jeff the Junkman

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks Jeff for asking!
I have over 300 of them here at the house. I got the last of the items I need to have printed a few days before Christmas Day.
The special bonus item for the Diamond members are here, as well as the decals and magnets. Once UPS prints up my extra stuff I will start mailing the Diamond packets, then Platinum, Gold and then Silver. Yes this will take lots of time for this one man volunteer operation....thanks for being patient.
New Year's resolution as agreed by your club officers: The 2025 calendar will be printed up before next summer is over so I have LOTS of time to do everything and get in the mail long before next Christmas!!
Thanks to all who submitted photos-please send more in before we do the early printing next summer.
Eric,
A big THANKS for all you do!
You are the best.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
You are not due until Jan 13, 2024 so you are good for this year's calendar.
Anyone on the fence about joining at the Gold level or above to get the new calendar please join up soon! I do have some extras so don't miss out.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
What cool swag is coming this year?
It is a surprise! Something you can use on your car......and thanks for being a Diamond Sponsor!

studmobile

Diamond Level Sponsor
Got the calendar and the swag (don't want to ruin the surprise) in today's mail. Great job as always. Wonderful pictures and variety in the calendar. The other items are much appreciated. Kudos to our membership chairman and any others who have helped make it happen. The effort this entails is evident. Thanks again Eric!
David

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks guys! All of the Diamond members stuff has been mailed as has over half of the Platinum members. You will like the calendars and the surprise for Diamond members-thanks to everyone who helped by sending us photos. Keep it up please and remember the early deadline of June 1st.

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Amazing job Eric as always. Love the Diamond member swag!! Just need to figure out where I will use it. :)

Mike

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Got mine yesterday , already hanging in the shop and looks great! Glad you were able to make the hang
hole larger! Always was a bit of a problem switching months when we got to the middle of the year. No more!
Thanks for a great job!

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Update-all of the Diamond, Platinum and half of the Gold sponsor's are mailed. Please give the USPS time to get them to you!
Good news is that I am already getting some great photos to use for the 2025 calendar-keep them coming. Thanks.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
I just mailed 7 calendars going to Canada and Switzerland (!) as well as 40 more Gold calendars. Only 25 more Gold ones to finish packaging and mail in a few days and then on to the 125 Silver members......
Thanks to everyone for supporting your club!