• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2017 SAOCA Calendars

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi all

I need to gather photos for use on the 2017 SAOCA calendar! Yep - never too early to start.

1) Engine compartment photos - stock or modified including Sunbeam 4 cylinder, Ford V6, Miata, Nissan, Toyota, GM - whatever you might have

2) Interior photos showing steering wheel and dash........stock gauges/switches; aftermarket gauges; custom dashes......all welcome

2) Side view or quarter view of all series Alpines, including Tigers and clones
These photos can also include the owner and/or owners spouse or significant other.......

send photos to me at my yahoo address palmjeld@yahoo.com
send photos in jpg format - that is ideal. If you have something else go ahead send it and I will try to open/save it:)

thanks!

from sunny South Dakota,

Paul (Pete) Almjeld SAOCA VP

dmich2

Donation Time
I am planning on getting pictures of each Sunbeam with owner(s) at the Columbia Show next weekend, plus winners and oh yeah.....kilts. :p That will give you a few to choose from.

Dennis

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
I received a handful of photo submissions yesterday - thanks!

How about a photo or two of your garage - you know, the one where you do all your Sunbeam work? Not that we have any examples like Dennis Gage, but it might be an interesting insight into the heart and soul of Sunbeam land. Just sayin..............

I am working on a way to encourage lots of you to join in with this.......offering some sort of prize for participation in addition to featuring your car(s) on the calendar. I thought perhaps an all expense paid trip to Coventry might do the trick but then I looked at my bank account! Sorry.........

keep 'em coming! send to palmjeld@yahoo.com

Pete SAOCA VP and current calendar guru