• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2017 Calendar

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
Oh My, got my calendar today. What a bunch of beauties.

OK, my vote goes for March as my #1 pick, I guess cause it looks like how I work on my car. Just the enjoyment of getting your hands in there and mucking around a bit makes my day. Isn't that why we have British cars?

#2 goes to November. Why? Because of the beauty of what this car can be in the future. Sadly neglected, but waiting for the right person to come along and make him shine.

And that's not to belittle any of the others, they're all fine cars. These two are just my pick.

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
calendar

Rest assured November's orphan is in good hands (mine) and the process will continue until completion. Very nice job with calendar. Mine just came in perfect time 12/31, sweet!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I got mine yesterday. Great job, as always! I was especially pleased to see that my daughter's dog Kolby made it in as "Miss" February. She was the photographer of this year's photo and we have made a pact to try to get him and/or my granddaughter in every year's calendar going forward!

To kick things off, here is my granddaughter Ellie laying claim to her Alpine:

Truth be told, I don't think this one is calendar worthy. But, like all proud grandpa's, I just wanted to share the picture. :) But I'll work on getting a better one for the 2018 calendar!

Happy New Year to all in the SAOCA, with a special thanks to the officers for all you did in 2016 and all you will continue to do in 2017!

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Got mine today. Thanks to everyone that contributed photos for the calendar as well as Greg for putting the project together. I love the "diamonds in the rough" as well as pictures of members working on their cars. Nice mix of images. Sets the bar high for next year.

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Got mine a few days ago. Good assortment of pictures.
Good to see Tom doing some work and Steve supervising while having a beer.
Thanks for getting it together.

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Have all of them been mailed? Haven't received mine.

The roster has you marked as not wanting the calendar. That must be a relic from a previous year. I'll get a packet out to you right away. I have your address starting with 560. If that's changed, send me a PM.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I'd ask you members with their cars in the calendar to post something about the car or the picture when your car comes up.