• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2.8 V6 FORD Engine Rebuild Available

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have several engines available that are rebuildable.

I have a machine shop near me that has built lots of them for me and others.

They will all have the correct timing covers, Bellhousing and flywheels.

I will have them built with all new parts, they will be balanced, the heads will all have 2.9 valves, minor port and polishing, new Comp Cam (Hot street Like my Blue Boy) and lifters.

New HV Melding oil pump, new pickup and fitted with the rear sump oil pan necessary for the Alpine Conversion.

Stock two barrel intake or a Modified 4bbl is available.

Pricing will be depending on your specifications. I will provide the basic components you make the deal with the Machinists as to the details. I can assist in pickup or shipping.

For more details contact me here on the Forum via PM or E-mail: tiger2dan@gmail.com

PLEASE be advised I have placed a hold until further notice>

Last edited: