• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2.8 on eBay

Jim E

Donation Time
Man O Man! I have paid more than that for the pulleys plus it has the right timing cover!

Rsgwynn1

Silver Level Sponsor
If anybody here buys it, let me know. I have a set of reman heads, a stock cam and lifters, and a stock intake manifold I'll sell very reasonably.

Mod_Squad!

Bronze Level Sponsor
Ha, yeah. I paid $650.00 for my core engine. If I was closer I'd buy it. I have exactly 3' x 3' left in my garage. That engine should get someone into the conversion really inexpensively.

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Man... if only I had a car without an engine and trans...
with a hole already cut in the firewall and tunnel...
That'd be just the ticket...

Ken

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Man... if only I had a car without an engine and trans...

Ken

Ken, why the hole in the firewall? Widened tunnel and and an exhaust opening, your in business.

Bill

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have told you people that I have 2.8s for sale. I could have easily sold you one at the Invasion.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
"Man... if only I had a car without an engine and trans...

Ken"

I told you to keep that S2 you were selling!!
Eric

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
"Man... if only I had a car without an engine and trans...
Ken

"I told you to keep that S2 you were selling!!
Eric"

Eric, I was just joshing. I still have it, and it's still for sale!
The hole was cut two owners ago. Fortunately, I still have the section that was removed.

Price is: $notverymuch.

Ken

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Please don't insult me. You don't have to pull the engine are out of rusty-dirty-greasy car and will save you a lot of valuable time & toil. ;)

Jan, the guy says he will ship. I assume (maybe incorrectly) he will pull the engine prior to shipment.

Bill