• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2.0 liter Alpine racing engine (seen in newsletter #7, p33)

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
I'm selling the one AND ONLY 2.0L, 5-main Alpine racing engine that was reported in the Alpine Marque newsletter, issue #7, page 33.
I purchased this from the legendary "Jim Ellis" in 2003 (I think it was), with the intent to complete it and subsequently dyno test it. Well, do to time constraints (and other complications), that never happened.
I'm asking $4,000 or best offer and it's a local pickup.....I can't ship it do to weight & time & costs.
What I have is what you see in the newsletter, the short block (crank, rods & pistons all installed, NO camshaft), the ARP head bolt studs and the high-flow head (including the larger valves, springs and so on. The head is ready to install).
Jan Servaites, Dayton Ohio

alpine_64

Donation Time
Be a fun motor to complete and bolt up.. Just make sure no fast starts if you are running a fully sync d-type od box