• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1969 Sunbeam Alpine - $2500

Tullamore

Donation Time
These are completely usable cars but I don't think you would ever want to buy one that isn't completely restored. It wouldn't be worth fixing one up.

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Interesting project for someone...looks fairly complete and not a bad price

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/5459361144.html

I have to agree with Steve .... Sorry Alfred .... It does remind me of an early 'cuda though ... just a little bit ... looks like it's been sitting for awhile. I used to restore Dodge Power Wagons before the 'beam bug bit ... and the consensus was ... if their run hard and put away wet their only good for goat food:eek: ... here's my first Alpine I bought 2 years ago for $1200.00 ... running and complete ... though the brakes did need some work .... I like where the prices are going .. up, Up .... UP! ......
...... David

Attachments

• sunbeam 031.jpg
    sunbeam 031.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 22

65beam

Donation Time

the fastbacks are a comfortable cruiser but do cost quite a bit to restore since parts are hard to find. about the only things the GT version shares with the series alpines is the long block and head. everything else including the trans and rear end are not the same as the alpines. the advertised car has the cast iron head Hillman engine which is a lot different since the exhaust and intake vales were reversed on # 2 and #3. this car also had the distributor with two vacumn advance units. the B/W auto in this car is different than what was used in the series 4. this photo is my GT that was a low mileage, rust free car that went thru a bare metal restoration. it was common for the paint to peel off the body due to a primer problem similar to what GM had happen in the late 80's . this one looks like it set in the sun too long.

Attachments

• 100_0192.jpg
    100_0192.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: