• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1967 Tiger Clone in California

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
California Clone

If this seller believes it to be a Tiger clone someone really put one over on him.I would tend to believe this because he states in the ad that someone told him it was and now he's putting it out there for the world to see. Price is probably righteous for what it is. Someone might get a decent deal on a V6 conversion if it is a good car.

alpine_64

Donation Time
I like the worlds largest rear vision mirror.... you can see the whole world behind you.. just not what is in front! :eek:

00m0m_HdqBXgtkP9_600x450.jpg

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
If the engine is good, I could live with this car. It's white, bumpers look good, doesn't look like any rust, get some stock wheels, x that Tiger sign and racin' seats, spruce up the dash, automatic would be nice but it probably has overdrive 5 speed like it is, toss that mirror...this could be a nice car.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
First ad

3 weeks ago wrongly posted as a real Tiger. Searchallcraigs.com now less effective searchalljunk.com also shows expired ads and gives you a handle of how fresh this was to CL.

The first guy he called back, cause it wasn't me probably gave him a ear full and then he probably fell into a deep state of buyer's or picker's remorse and did not even call me back but then revised ad 2 days later. I responded to 1st ad within 2 hours.

It seems priced okay if it is tight and not cobbled together.

Spot on on the seats yuck, but more likely to get rear ended in this part of the world the most any other collision. I got rear ended at 10 mph in Falcon with low back seats Ouch!

Micheal, I had a similar mirror in my 64 Bug conv. If you sit like a lowrider in Cali. its a great help to get over to the right as we have the craziest bastard drivers who love to pass on the right typically at 2x the speed limit between stop lights. It clips on and is a Pep Boy's special.
He also had to see around the roll bar.