• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1967 Riviera Classic

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
In case anyone here is interested, the following just showed up on my company's internal classified website:
Up for sale is my 1967 Buick Riviera. It was going to be my project car but my fiance will being having our first child any day now so the car has to be sacrificed. My loss is your gain! It's a classic muscle car with a ton of potential. The engine is a 430 cid 7.0L 4BL OHV 8cyl . So it's got plenty of power. I restored the body completely and it's primed and ready to be painted. I also replaced the battery, alternator, and starter. The interior needs to be restored badly. The body is solid though with good white wall tires and ORIGINAL rally chrome rims. There is a small leak in the transmission line that's an easy fix...I just don't have the time or any more extra money with the baby on the way. The car needs fresh gas to start, but wouldn't drive until a tune up is done and fresh fluids are added. So towing is suggested. Feel free to email me at anytime as the car MUST GO ASAP. I'm asking $3000 or best offer only because I already invested $3000 into the car.
I don't know the person selling it (it is a big company) but would be happy to put anyone here in touch with him and would also go look at the car if anyone was interested.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Sorry, I meant to add that. Somewhere in the St. Louis area is about all I can say for sure, but I am happy to contact the seller if you are interested.