• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1967 Alpine

Aardvark111$

Donation Time
I am selling my Alpine to enable the restoration of my 1966 Tiger. The Alpine Is a true rust free (California) Car. She was restored ten years ago an is about as nicest Alpine's you will see. It is a numbers matching car, with rebuilt engine and transmission. All original sheetmetal except the front half of the left fender and part of the valance replaced due to damage. Series 4 intake with New Weber Carb and K/N filter. Stainless steel header and exhaust system. Crain Cams electronic ignition and Lucas coil. Electric fuel pump. Rebuilt front suspension, bushings, ball joints, tie rods, Spax shocks all around. New interior- door panels, carpet, seats, wood dash the "good one" plywood with veneer and matching glove box door. New outside door handles and trunk hinges. Brakes booster rebuilt, rebuilt calipers, new master cylinder, new rear wheel cylinders, Stainless brake hoses, dot 5 brake fluid. New Clutch master and slave cylinder. new stock tires. New windshild. Convertible top frame has been restored but it needs the canvas. Hardtop has been restored but needs headliner and some weatherstriping. Pictures, Hopefully this works: http://s1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag146/aardVark1V1/ I would like $10,000 for the car and another $2,000 for the hardtop (not sold separatly) The car is located in Sioux Falls, SD. John

anduril3019

Donation Time
Looks like a great car. But, just to be clear, if the hardtop is not sold seperately then the asking price of the car is $12,000, not $10,000 correct?

Aardvark111$

Donation Time
The price is $12,000 with hardtop, $10,000 without. You are correct. I do not want to sell just the hardtop by itself. All reasonable offers will be considered. John

Aardvark111$

Donation Time
1967 Alpine, new pictures

I added some more pictures to the photobucket. These are detail photos that show the quaility of the car. Please check them out. John

Aardvark111$

Donation Time
1967 Alpine, price reduced

I have lowerd the price to $9000 for the car, $10,500 with the hardtop. You can not restore a Alpine to this caliber for this amount of money!