• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1967 Alpine Parts For Sale

PK

Donation Time
I'm restoring a '67 Alpine; I'm selling the engine, all the running gear, and the rear axle. P. K. Boeck, aka PK. (707) 579-3053

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Restoring or Parting Out?

Restoring a SV, But, getting rid of all the stuff to make it a SV?

Are you restoring or are you doing a conversion?

Acollin

Platinum Level Sponsor
Parts inquiry

Hey Pk

I am looking for a single " bit" that might be connected to your rear axle. I want one " torsion type spring".

It attaches to the backing plate of a drum brake. It returns the hand brake arm of the wheel cylinder. I have one on my 66 series V and people tell me I don't need the other, but I'd like one just the same.

If you need a better description of the spring, there is a great picture on page K2- 12 in the "light car range" WSM.

Thanks for looking.

Andrew