• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1966 Sunbeam Alpine

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Says something about being a drop head you would have to drop your head to pay that much for it ;)

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
OK you tiger guys, this is a fantastic SV and in my opinion I sure hope the seller get atleast that.

alpine_64

Donation Time
While the body looks fantastic and the interior is a personal touch which you either like/ dont like.. I will say this.. At that money there are LOTS of details things that impact the price for a normal high quality alpine ...
The scratches and finish of paint in the wnginr bay... Thw self tapper trim screws around the rear soft top area, the additional raised rear area infront of the softtop that has required a different soft boot.. Not to mention making that hood much harder to fold i would assume.. Ill fitting rear deck carpet. The pull swicth for the lights... Lots of little stuff that are shortcuts rather than personalised...
At that money ( which is obviusly 30% above top quality Alpines) id expect better attention to finish

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
There was a nicer red Alpine in Maryland that didn't sell on BAT for $22K. It had a personalized interior that I
didn't care for, but obviously some did. Saying that it was a more correct car than this one. If this one sells for anywhere
near the ask, it will be some sort of record price for a SV Alpine. Maybe the Alpine is finally coming into it own!

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Think its just a very overly ambitious dealer

Atomic is a consignment dealer. I bought a beautifully finished Series II V6 Alpine Restomod from Atomic a couple of years ago priced in the mid teens. They are trying to sell this Alpine for someone who spent way too much rebuilding it and is now trying to recoup his/her money. If I was a betting man, I would bet this car will not sell anywhere near the asking price. $25K tops.
Rick