• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1966 Series V for Sale

C

Comanderbob

Is there s spot to post a car for Sale. I've decided to sell my in-process SV restoration. I have pictures but not sure how or where to post.
Here the details:

1966 Sunbeam Alpine Series V
Body: Stripped and dipped to remove paint and rust. Primed and painted with multiple coats of base coat and clear coat Urethane. Some minor rust holes repaired in floor pan Entire surface Fiberglassed
Windscreen: New
Wheels: Chrome New
Tires: New
Brakes Lines: New SS
New seals in front new calipers rear. New pads F&R
New Master Cyl Booster bypassed.
Exhaust: New SS
Engine: Dipped and cleaned Block, Machined Cyl Walls New Pistons .060 over rings seals and bearings : Head machined with new valves all around.
New Clutch complete including master and slave cyl and hyd line
New Ball Joints and shocks
SS Hood Stay
Wiring customer complete new
Electric Fuel Pump
High Output Spark system
New Italian Steering Wheel
New Foam and Covers for Seats
Carpet : New
Currently Making new interior Door Panels to match seats
Trunk Panels New
Bumpers Re-Chromed
Door Handles : Re-Chromed
Dash: Custom Re-production burl walnut Veneer

Things not complete:
No Soft Top
Oil Leak at front of Oil Pan
Gage circuit has fault.
Horn needs to be wired
Door Handles need to be installed
Rear Upholstery needs to be completed

moonstone SIV

Donation Time
Errrrrr.........Ummmmmmm......... My Alpine doesn't have any of these features, now I'm worried I might have missed something.