• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1964 Sunbeam Alpine for sale

F

fowfam

Once again I've deceiced to sell my alpine, although this time I will not recant the sale. I hav'nt done much to her lately, and money is tight. So here goes;
1964 Sunbeam Alpine series 4 round corner car,minus engine and trans. Was planning to install a v-6. Below is a complete list of what the sale includes, to include 2 mark II non-peaked headlight rings, and a nos set of sparto back up lights, complete with instructions(never installed). If interested or any questions email me at fowfam@hotmail.com. Thanks, Josh. Price $5000.00

-V6 CONVERSION SPECIFIC ITEMS
V6 JOSE DELUXE KIT TO INCLUDE BLACK CERAMIC COATED HEADERS
FORD 8' REAR END (NEEDS TO BE NARROWED AND REBUILT)
COMPLETE CLUTCH KIT FOR V6 CONVERSION
VOLVO FAN
OFFENHAUSER 4 BARREL MANIFOLD
MALLORY DUAL POINT DIST.
COMP CAMS MAGNUM ROCKER SET
COMP CAMS TIMING GEAR SET
COMP CAMS PUSH ROD SET
ARP ROD BOLTS
MELLING HIGH VOLUME OIL PUMP
WILLWOOD CLUTCH SLAVE CYCLINDER
2.8 FORD BRONCO II DIPSTICK
2.8 FORD BRONCO II OIL PAN
2.8 FORD BRONCO II VALVE COVERS
2.8 FORD FEL-PRO ENGINE GASKET SET
2.8 FORD 171 ENGINE STRIPPED (READY FOR THE MACHINE SHOP)
2.8 FORD 171 HEADS PRE-SMOG
1 2" FLOWMASTER MUFFLER
BRACKET FOR WILL WOOD CLUTCH CYCLINDER
MUSTANG II BELLHOUSING
MUSTANG II TIMING COVER
HOW TO BUILD AND MODIFY FORD 60 V-6 ENGINES BY SVEN PRUETT

-ALPINE SPECIFIC ITEMS
7" BRAKE BOOSTER (NEEDS TO BE REBUILT)
SPARE HEATER CORE
1 FRONT SET SEMI-METALIC THERMO QUIET DISC BRAKE PADS
1 REAR SET RAYBESTOS BRAKE SHOES
1 SPARE SET OF FRONT BRAKE CAILPERS
MISC. SET OF DOOR HINGES
TIGER FRONT SPRINGS
2 HEADLIGHT BUCKETS COMPLETE W/ HARDWARE
NEW WINDSHEILD
1 NOS LUCAS TURN SIGNAL SWICH ASSEMBLY
WINDSHEILD SEAL SET
NOS BRAKE CABLE
STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE KIT FOR ENTIRE VEHICLE
SUNBEAM WIPER CONTROL SYSTEM
VDO GUAGE SET "COCKPIT" STYLE WITH TACH
260Z MASTER CYCLINDER W/ DUAL RESAVORS
2-WIPERS
2-WIPER ARMS
3-BRAKE HOSES
2-SPARE DUST CAPS
BRAKE HARDWARE FOR SERIES 4 ALPINE REAR END
1-SPARE HEADLIGHT RING
TIE ROD SET
2-HYDRAULIC CYCLINDERS FOR SERIES 4
2-UNIVERSAL JOINTS
CALIPER REBULDING KIT
BRAKE MASTER CYCLINDER REBUILDING KIT
FRONT END BUSHING KIT
UPPER & LOWER BALL JOINTS
2-CHRYSLER "WIPAC" REVERSE LIGHTS
HARDENED KEYS FOR ALPINE REAR END
ALPINE CENTER CONSUL
2-NOS HEATER CONTROL LEVERS
SPARE TELESCOPING STEERING ASSM COMPLETE W/LINKAGE AND STEERING BOX
REAR SPRING BUSHINGS

61Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Knowing what I have spent on my not yet finished or even close V6 conversion, $5000 sounds like a bargain for what is included.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Fowfam's Alpine

Guys,

I went out to meet Josh and see the car. If I had room............ :eek:

Jim E

Donation Time
Bargin is not the word for it that is a steal! Tell'em where the car is located.

F

fowfam

Hi, car located in dayton, nevada. Body is in decent shape, has a few small rust bubbles on the lower drivers door. Their was slight damage on the right rear quarter but the previous owner worked most of it out. previous owner also repaired the usual rust in the passenger and trunk floorboards using fiberglass. The hood is also slightly push in when my dog tried to use for a bed. Overall pretty good, but shes still looking for a good home.................

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Fowfam's car

Hi, car located in dayton, nevada. Body is in decent shape, has a few small rust bubbles on the lower drivers door. Their was slight damage on the right rear quarter but the previous owner worked most of it out. previous owner also repaired the usual rust in the passenger and trunk floorboards using fiberglass. The hood is also slightly push in when my dog tried to use for a bed. Overall pretty good, but shes still looking for a good home.................

Having seen the car and most of the stuff, I can confirm.

As far as mini storage... at the rates they're getting up here, and by the time I'd be able to do something with the car, storage would kill the project... I checked around. A year would run me over $1200. I actually considered shipping the whole thing to my (vacant) house in Phoenix. I think I'd have a problem renting the place.

Now, If I was back in sunny, warm Arizona....... :cool:

F

fowfam

Aparently no one is interested.................How about a even better deal. How's $4250 without the mark II headlight rings and the sparto backup lights?
You can't get much better than that!;)

J

Joe Modjeski

1964 Alpine

Do you have any pictures that you could email me. Thanks in advance.
Joe

F

fowfam

Hi ,Joe what is your email address that you want the pictures sent to?

F

fowfam

Since no one seems to be interested in the whole package, is anyone interested in just the v-6 conversion items? I'll be gone this weekend for the national guard, so just send an email to fowfam@hotmail.com if interested. I'll reply as soon as I get back. I'm thinking around $3000.00 obo, Thanks, Josh.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Josh,

It makes me sad to see that you are having to practly give it away. If I had the money, I would buy it and finish the project. I would love having it here. It would be the only Alpine in all of Colombia. With the V6, it would be top eliminator at the drags they have here. I wouldn't need a fuel dragster to beat all the Mazdas, Renaults, Citroens and Ladas here. I would be King of The Hill. Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha! Would that be fun!!

I hope that someone on this board takes advantage of your offer soon.

Jose :)

Since no one seems to be interested in the whole package, is anyone interested in just the v-6 conversion items? I'll be gone this weekend for the national guard, so just send an email to fowfam@hotmail.com if interested. I'll reply as soon as I get back. I'm thinking around $3000.00 obo, Thanks, Josh.

F

fowfam

Thanks Jose, I've just realized that I have too many projects , lack of money, and certain responsibilities to my family, Thanks, Josh.

F

fowfam

Still for sale.................If no one is interested soon, I will place the car on ebay.:(