• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1964 Alpine 6K

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
1699881030813.jpeg

1964 sunbeam alpine ,I’m in the process of restoring it and had plans to possibly LS swap it but I just purchased my dream car so this one has to go.I have tons of new parts in it,it’s running registered has a clean pink slip and does not need to be smoged ,this is a project it still needs paint interior ect but is a great platform and starts right up.some of the things I’ve done is changed out all the wiring new gm altanator new battery new Webber carb dynomat interior,has all the front suspension powder coated ect.car is a four cylinder 4 speed manual,everything works except the rpm gauge call or text for any more questions $6,000 obo cash only will not hold car .
510-685-8389 John

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I would need some close up shots and especially the undercarriage on this one.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
I provided his phone number so you can reach out and ask any questions or request additional pictures.