• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series 3 - $4000 obo (Baltimore City)

NA_Joey

Donation Time
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/4321976818.html

I am only selling because i cant store the car for much longer where it is now.
I am selling as-is non running but just needs some minor work.

I have 1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series 3 Body with 1725 engine. and spare engine was about to get the engine to the machine shop and have it speced out and refreshed.
the interior is taken out. i was working on repairing the floors. I have the replacement floor panels made by hand from a guy in Canada that hand molds them from a custom made template. for a 1963 sunbeam alpine.

i have everything to the car besides window regulators.
the top in good shape i think only has a minor pin holes can be repaired and cleaned.
the seats need new foam. the carpet could be replaced or re-dyed.
the car body would need a new pair job.
the body in great shape no real rust just minor rust on the body.

I have newer front suspension for a 1965 alpine. it's the crossmember and suspension all in one piece too.

I also have the single carb intake for the alpine i was planning on getting a weber carb and going single carb. I didn't purchase it let.

if you have any questions or concerns let me know.

Joey

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Looks like a doable project, but I have to say I think you are way to high on your price. Just my opinion. Yes, this series is somewhat rare, but it takes a ton of time and even more money to make this car nice again. And of course, we know they just don't warrant the value put into them. The most positive thing is you have the floor material. Although floors are a LOT of work. If you can't handles it yourself, it's nearly impossible to pay someone to do it.

Paul

But those wheels are cool!